Links on Tech Countless may earn us a commission. Learn more
If you are using Telegram and you use that typical and boring user interface while chatting with someone, So I am here with the best tip to change the theme in telegram which will look more attractive and feel cool while chatting.
These all steps are similar for both Telegram Desktop as well as Telegram Android App.
Way 1 : Change theme on Telegram entirely
1. Open Telegram.
2. Click on the Three lines present on extreme left side.
3. Click on Settings.
4. Go to “Chat Settings”.
5. Scroll down to the “Chat Background” section.
6. Go to “Choose from gallery”.
7. Choose any theme as you like.
8. Click Apply.
Now back to the home screen and here you can see your telegram theme has been changed for the telegram home screen as well as for all chats.
Way 2: Change theme for particular chats on Telegram
1. Open Telegram
2. Open any chat in which you want to change theme.
3. Click on Three dots present on extreme right side.
4. Click on “Change colors”
5. Choose any theme as you like.
6. Click on Apply Theme
After all this, you can see theme for that particular chat has been changed.