Links on TECHCountless may earn us a commission. Learn more
One of the major problems that Internet users face is downloading large files. Everyone wants to know How to Download Large Files Without Fail.
When we try to download large files there are situations where downloads are interrupted so that you end up with a broken file on your system that you cannot do anything with.
There are many reasons for this type of failure. Browsers and their small download managers are not designed to download large files, and even, they do not allow many times to pause the download.
So, for this, all you need is an application called Free Download Manager (FDM). This app is available on the play store so you install the app on your mobile device. On mobile devices, you have to paste the download link of any file in the FDM app and it will start downloading the file for you.
On your desktop, you have to install the FDM application and also the FDM extension in your browser. This can enable the application to catch your downloads from the browser and you don’t need to copy-paste the download link every time. It is one of the best Free download Managers available.
Sometimes, when you are downloading any file, it gets paused and notifies you failed to download. This can happen when the download link expires.
If you are using the FDM, you can update the new download link in the application to resume the downloading. You won’t have to download it from the beginning but can resume your downloading from where you left it.
download large files without interrupt in smartphone
So, to download anything on android, here are the steps to follow:
- Head on to the play store and download the application Free Download Manager
- Now, open the download page of any file and copy the download link.
- To do this, long-press the download button on the website, and you can see the option Copy Link Address.
- Now, open the FDM app and you can see the option to add a download link.
- Paste the link you copied in that textbox and click on OK. And again, click on Download.
- This will start the download process and you can click on three dots beside the downloading file and click on Show Info to see the details on the file.
- Now, if the download fails because of an expired download link, simply click on the three dots again and select Change URL.
- Now, paste the new download URL of the same file from the source and click on OK. It will resume the Download Large Files Without Fail.
download big files without interrupt in pc
For PC, you will need the Free Download Manager extension to download easily. It will catch the downloads from the website and start downloading them in the app.
So, to download anything on PC, here are the steps to follow:
- The first thing you need is the Free Download Manager itself. Go to the official website and install the application.
- Next, install the FDM extension. If you are on any other browser, or you can install the extension from chrome web store.
- Now, when you open the download page in your browser and click to download, FDM will be opened automatically and will download in its app.
- Now, if the download fails because of an expired download link, right-click on the downloading file and select and select Change URL.
- Now, copy the new download link from the website by right click on the download button.
- Paste the link on the textbox of the FDM application and click OK. It will help to Download Large Files Without Fail.
How can we download large files from the internet fastly?
If you want to Download Large Files Without Fail. Then, You can use download managers for faster downloading.
What are the best apps to download big files?
Free Download Manager is currently the best app to download big files.
Which browser is best for downloading large files?
Brave browser is the best browser for downloading large files. You can also use Opera if you are on android.
How do I find an incomplete download file?
Download any file cleaner or file Explorer from the play store and run a full scan. It will scan all junk files and provide an option to delete them.
In this article, I have talked about how you can Download Large Files Without Fail. I have also discussed ways by which you resume or pause downloading large files.
I hope you like my article if you have any doubts or queries feel free to drop a comment in the comment section.