Links on Tech Countless may earn us a commission. Learn more
For all of its users, Chrome automatically selects a language based on the language selected on your device and location. But for many users, it might be the right one or people would just want to change it. It has a huge variety of languages to choose from and if you don’t know how to, then this article will be helpful for you.
I am going to talk about how you can manually change the language in the settings in Chrome and how you can also add new languages. So, without anything further, let’s dive straight into the topic.
4 Tips To Fix Slow Samsung Phone Is...Video: 4 Tips To Fix Slow Samsung Phone Issue! ☹️Change Language On PC
Here are the steps you have to follow if you want to change language in Chrome on PC.
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Click on the three vertical dots on the top right of the Window.
- Now to go Settings > Advanced > Languages
- Click on Language
- You will see a list of a few languages to choose from.
- To select a language, click on the three vertical dots beside it and select “Display Google Chrome in this language”
- Now click on the “Relaunch” option that appears beside the language you have chosen.
And that’s it. Chrome will restart automatically and you will have the new language selected.
Adding New Language To The List
If the language you want to choose doesn’t appear in the list, here’s what you have to do.
- Repeat the above process till step 4.
- Now select the option “Add languages”
- You can now search for new languages, select them, and click on “Add” and they will appear in the list.
- Now you repeat steps 6 and 7.
Why is my Chrome in another language?
Sometimes Chrome automatically selects a language for you based on our location or the language you have chosen in your device. You can follow the process above to correct it.
How many languages does Google Chrome offer?
We don’t know exactly, but there are more than 150 languages in Google Chrome and almost all the countries. Google keeps updating new languages to it.
I have explained how you can change the language of Chrome on your PC. Make sure you follow all the steps carefully and if it doesn’t work, you can always relaunch Chrome and check. If you are facing any difficulty doing it, you can ask your queries in the comment down below.