Links on Tech Countless may earn us a commission. Learn more
How to Change Background On Chrome Browser (Quickly)
If you don’t like the basic and simple background in the Google Chrome browser and want to change and customise the chrome homepage, I’ll show you how to change the background on the Chrome browser quickly.
Steps to Change Background On Google Chrome
1. Ensure that your Chrome browser is up to date.
2. Open a new tab or navigate to the Google Chrome homepage.
3. Look for an option labelled “customise chrome” and select it.
4. Now you can choose a background or upload your own image.
4. If you choose one of the available background from the list, you can enable refresh daily, which changes the wallpaper on a regular basis.
6. You can also choose whether or not to display shortcuts.
7. Lastly, you can change the colour and theme. After you’ve finished customising, click the Done button.
8. If you don’t like the existing background, you can change it at any moment by clicking the pencil symbol.